babies

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Not much new

Not much new going on.  I feel like since I have so many people following that I should update regularly lol!  I do have a post I'm working on in my head.  Something that I was talking over with my best friend the other day that I think others would find interesting, just trying to figure out how to word it.

Finally, after 4-5 nights of being awake more than asleep, I am starting to sleep better.  Hoping that I start to like broccoli again before too long because it is so good for you!!  I was eating at least a bag a day before.  How long do the food aversions last for?  Is that a 1st trimester thing or is that a whole way through thing?

1 comment:

  1. The food aversion thing varies. Generally, once your stomach settles down, things get better. That was a first trimester thing for me, but every one is different

    ReplyDelete